We pick you up from your central accommodation in Cape Town at about 05h00. You are then transferred along the beautiful Garden Route and wave goodbye to Cape Town as you head over Sir Lowrys Pass. We then continue onwards to the infamous Bloukrans Bridge where we will check into the backpacker accommodation or suitable alternative accommodation. Then it is time to suck it in as you will prepare yourself for the world’s highest commercial bridge bungy jump at 216 meters.
You will proceed to walk along the 216 meter specially designed catwalk, which is suspended beneath the road surface, which will lead you to the launch site at the top of the arch that stands at an enormous 216 meters. The walk alone can be absolutely terrifying to some!
A BUS LOAD OF ADVENTURE!!!
The adrenalin in your veins will now be flowing. Then it is time for that all important leap of faith. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, BUNGYYYYY!!!!
After this death defying feat you will be winched back up to the bridge and then led back to the edge of the canyon. WOW what an experience! Time to rest and recall the day’s events with fellow Bungy Bus compatriots around a dinner that the Bungy Bus rep has started for dinner.
We then head to your lodge for the night where you can enjoy watching the sunset and some dinner with your fellow Bungy Bus compatriots.
Overnight at the backpackers
Early morning wake-up call! We all climb back into the Bungy Bus and make our way back down the beautiful Garden Route towards Cape Town. You will then be dropped off at your accommodation in central Cape Town.
COST = R3550.00 PER PERSON
Minimum of 4 pax needed for tour to go ahead.
- Early morning collection from your central Cape Town accommodation
- Scenic drive along the Garden Route in a luxury air conditioned bus
- Optional stop at Knysna Elephant Park – not included in price
- Arrive at the Bloukrans Bridge, the World’s Highest Bungy Jump Bridge at 216 meters! Bungy jump included.
- 1 Night at backpacker lodge or suitable alternative accommodation – shared accommodation
- Luxury air conditioned bus transfer back to your central Cape Town accommodation
- Big time adrenalin rush and ear to ear smiles!